Tackling the data challenges in ESG
ESG encompasses a wide range of issues - from climate change, natural resources, and pollution to human capital, social opportunity, and corporate behavior.
To achieve sustainability goals, companies face significant challenges.
- Dispersed data sources
- Manually intensive processes
- Complex and rapidly evolving regulations
- Duplicative data requirements across disclosures
- Limited audit trail for data sources and approvals
This webinar will help you get a better understanding on the role of data in your ESG strategy to deliver higher value insights for greater impact and lasting change.
Topics discussed during the webinar
- David Reid, research director of DXC Leading Edge, shares insights on how to reach ESG goals with improved data strategies and next-gen technologies
- Angelica Thiemann, ESG advocate at ServiceNow, shares insights on how data and reporting management using ServiceNow ESG module creates the foundation for a successful ESG program.
- Sue Ann Averitte, Vice President ESG & Continuous Improvement at DXC, gives an overview of the DXC ESG solution to help your organization deliver sustainable services to support the ESG journey and be ready for the future.
- Robyn Sweet, ESG strategic solution specialist at DXC, walks you through how ServiceNow and DXC partnered to deliver a powerful platform & service solutions to prepare you for today's ESG challenges and keep the pace with what is coming.